18/09/2011

Au revoir Paris!



Well our two and a bit weeks in Paris has come to an end and as I sit here on our balcony having my last cup of coffee looking out over 'our' neighbourhood it is sad to bid farewell. It has been such a fantastic city to spend time in and weHere both agree that it needs a good few months to really appreciate but I am starting to guess that's how we may feel about everywhere. We are off on the train tonight down to Nice and then flying out to Belgrade in the morning - a place where we know even less of the local language! Very excited to see it again after so many years though.
Some final snaps from the last few days in Paris. A beintot Paris!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Leeanne, love that dress in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girls all looks very well and ridiculously fun. Very Jealous. I have my own french friend to speak to a few times a week and this is a good thing to have when my friends are bloody well over there enjoying life without me!!
    not sure about this blogg bit though...but I really liked seeing the champagne opening....you are both funny and beautiful.....not as beautiful as me though which is sad for you both.I dont think there is enough shots of food lately so perhaps step that up....just some constructive critique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha! I have taken on board the constructive criticism in your comments and posted a pic of me outside another Peter Doherty gig tonight - note it is not of him.
    Yes, well it is hard having such a beautiful friend in Adelaide. So much so that I had to escape to Paris (where, of course, I felt so much better...).
    Mmmm...like your comments funny girl. A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you like the dress Susan - it is one of my Paris purchases!

    ReplyDelete