Well the weather has improved! A beautiful 22 C today - so our plan of rushing straight down to Top Shop and purchasing warm jackets have been put on hold. Had lunch at a great vegan place in West Brompton (an all you can eat buffet style menu for 7 pounds 50 - very yummy - unfortunately we forgot to take a photo!) Here is a the view from our window and look there is even a cute little ginger across the road to make us feel at home.
I'm going to leave it to Ange to post her story from today - all I can say is it sucks being the 'younger' sister
It's the poise I tell ya! Course your blog followers will not be able to tell for sure until you post some pics with you in them for comparison purposes ... and to establish that Ange was not in these lavish London settings on her own!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, keep 'em coming!
You'll be pleased to know I have posted a photo Steve - looking old and hagged as usual
ReplyDelete